środa, 21 lipca 2010

hot hot hot

Hot hot hot! For a woman in a family way there's no better piece of advice than stay home and enjoy some good novel. I must admit here that having graduated from English and Polish language faculty, I'm pretty fed up with oh-so-ambitious, high-brow books. Nowadays, when pregnant and tired not only phisically, but also with, let's put it this way, the unknown of my nearest future, I crave for something easily read, that enables you to escape from it all for a while. I'm not very keen on reflecting upon life now! So here we go. Started yesterday, finished today, a fantastic pageturner by Michal Viewegh entitled Women's Novel (the original title Román pro ženy) is the book you really cannot put down. Neither could I, enchanted by M.V. 's flowing style, curious what will happen on the next page. Two years ago I read his Případ nevěrné Kláry and I enjoyed it enormously. According to Wikipedia, Michal Viewegh "is one of the most popular contemporary Czech writers and the bestselling one. He writes about romantic relationships of his contemporaries with humour, and variously successful irony and attempts at deeper meaningfulness; he is sometimes compared to Nick Hornby by his fans."
Mr M.V., I guess I've become one of your huge fans!!!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz