niedziela, 25 lipca 2010

bored grumpy wife

In my home village temporarily, since my hubby's on a bicycle race in the East of Poland. Nothing special to do here and I'm bored a lot. In Poland they say that an intellingent person never says he or she is bored and always has something to do. And the truth is that there is plenty to do, e.g. I could read, browse the web or revise English vocabulary. I used to know so many vocabulary items, but if you don't revise your vocab it slips your mind so quickly :( The truth also is that I miss my other half so very much that I can barely stand the separation. Together for almost 5 years, still in love. Can there be anything more beautiful than to find a person with whom you feel so well-matched? He's always on my mind and I love him to bits. Honey, without you I'm a poor drifter:( On the phone I try to be cheerful cause don't wanna sound so grumpy. My hubby deserves some relax too and riding a bike is what he truly loves. I know love should mean freedom so why should I oppose? He's been working so hard during last months. Still, I miss him enormously:)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz