czwartek, 22 lipca 2010

relaxing

No hitting the ground running these days! Mummy-to-be mustn't hurry up. Today morning I had a blood sample taken in order to check if everything's OK. I do this every second month. So far so good! Tomorrow 9 am I'm having the 3D ultrasound scan. Don't find it very necessary but my doc does. So here we go, another 150 PLN but what can I say? We learn our lessons every day and I guess the next pregnancy of mine will be supervised by some other doc. Not that I don't find him competent. On the contrary, he seems to be very knowledgable and well-qualified. It's just that going to other doctors you can have the cost of 3D and all the blood tests reimbursed by National Health Service. I know that since I have 2 friends who are pregnant and get the refund. And it seems that I can't get it at my doctor's. Anyway, I'm not going to tilt at windmills now that I'm 6 months pregnant. Just hoping everything will be all right and my baby is healthy.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz