piątek, 13 sierpnia 2010

joyful

Back from our vacations, relaxed and ready to tackle our daily duties. My hubby's been working a lot this week while I'm relaxing most of the times, doing nothing but browsing the web, meeting with friends and reading books I've become behind with during the last year. So, as you can see, there aren't many duties that I must face but this is what I was waiting for the whole last year. Have already read a few books and today I'm starting "The Beach House" by Jane Green. Thanks to her I started to enjoy reading in English and for that I'll always be grateful. As for my little sweet bundle, he's become very fidgety these days, but him being so active brings me loads of joy and makes me smile to him and to the world around me. Pregnancy is a wonderful state to get through and I feel being a mom is going to be a great experience!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz