poniedziałek, 30 sierpnia 2010

wind of change

This week the wind of change is almost visible. Tomorrow we're moving to a new place. Although it's not our own flat, for the next year it's going to be our home. It's a one-room apartment, with a tiny bathroom and quite a big kitchen. Now my hubby's just set off to Tesco in search of cardboard boxes that could come in when packing our stuff tomorrow. Today morning I was sitting in the kitchen finishing my breakfast and thinking: time flies, moments pass us by and we're just driven by the things that happen to us. Now I'm 29 weeks pregnant. More and more do I need peace and quiet, long nights without flatmates coming home at 2 am or jumping out of bed at 6 am., slamming the door and banging pots around in the kitchen. It's just the way life goes.

Speaking of the baby, we have the baby carriage! It's nice and we got it for free from the friends of our friends. I haven't even seen the people, isn't it something that makes you believe in people and good?

My hubby's back with an impressive amount of cartons:) Viva Tesco!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz