wtorek, 9 listopada 2010

I don't like Tuesdays...

Most people don't like Mondays. Me neither, but even more I don't like Tuesdays. Why? Because my hubby leaves 7:30 and comes back home around 20:30. On Tuesdays he usually goes to one of the villages around Poznan to give private lessons. He has been hired by one of the language schools and he teaches English. The whole course is gonna last for 13 meetings so it won't last forever, but after that I'm sure my hubby will take another course. Maybe it won't be on Tuesdays but, say, Wednesdays. Then I won't like Wednesdays:) Now the additional aspect of the whole thing is that I'm with baby and can deliver any time. So, when Tuesday's over I always sigh with relief. Not that he can't come back home any time. I just don't want to ruin his day because if he has to leave earlier or cancel the lesson, then he will have to make up for the lost lesson and retake it some other time. Which means that another afternoon he won't be home. I'm proud of him that he tries to earn some extra money. It reflects well on him, doesn't it? He's responsible and reliable, the most perfect man I could ever dream of. That's why I miss him so much but I know I just have to survive those Tuesdays. When our little is born it will look the same, but I hope to be more mobile, let's say. And I know that any additional ammount of money is needed right now.

So here I am, waiting anxiously for him to come back home. One more hour and he'll be here. Without him nothing makes sense...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz