niedziela, 7 listopada 2010

a meeting of old friends

Yesterday we spent the whole day at our friends' house at the outskirts of our town. At first I wasn't much enthusiastic about going there, I felt tired and reluctant. But I gave thought to the issue and decided to go. I really had a great time. There were lots of people there, people with whom I used to work in the best possible place to work, which was one of the publishing houses in our town. Name not important, I don't know if it still exists :) Many of the old friends were surprised to see me with a BIG belly, since last time some of them saw me was at the beginning of February this year and on that time I was slim and beautiful:) Of course, I know that now I look good too although I'm fat and a bit swollen. In general pregnancy really does me good and when I look in the mirror I see my belly lends me a kind of dignity. But the friends were surprised to see me so much in a family way:)

So here we are, my son and I, still not separated, still together:) Three days left to the due time. Daddy left for winter swimming but he should be back soon. In the afternoon my hubby's uncle with his wife will visit us and this is what our weekend looks like.

Now listening to Chris Rea and writing this post. My son dancing inside of me. What a feeling, unable to describe. So, we're still waiting...
And here is my belly a few days ago :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz