środa, 22 grudnia 2010

happy birthday :)

Today.... today... today... my son's one month old:)))
It's been, without doubt, the most exciting and surprising month in my hus' and my life. It was difficult too but when you take a look at the child when he sleeps, when he sucks at the breast and grips your finger with his hand... moments like that are priceless. Then you don't remember sleepless nights any more:) I must admit here that our son is not very demanding, though. He eats and sleeps most of the times. And of course, he cries:) Sometimes has problems with getting to sleep. But by and large, not a very weepy example of a child.

I'd like to say hello to the first reader of my blog, LIBRA, who was brave enough to leave a comment. So far no pics here, but please, drop in from time to time and make me feel this blog is worth writing!

2 komentarze:

  1. of course it;s worth writing:)
    and I try to improve my enlishy by leaving comments here:)
    Merry Christmas to all your family and a especially for Little Guy, who is probably the besy christmas gift and miracle:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. You've just hit the nail in the head. Franek is surely the best Christmas gift of all:) Happy Christmas to you too!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń