wtorek, 14 września 2010

it's been two weeks here!

Dear Everyone, I'd like to write, but it seems clear that nobody reads my rubbish:) I could announce on Facebook or somewhere that I'm here but somehow I just don’t want to. I hoped for some readers to appear out of nowhere but if there aren't any than tough luck :)

So here we are, almost 2 weeks after moving to a new place. Only my beloved and I, alone for the first time. F. is kicking me right now as if he wanted to say 'hey, I'm here too!'. That's right! My little bundle is with us and I can feel his kicks very well. In two months he will be here in my arms.

So, what about the flat then? It's a studio apartment. A teeny-tiny room (it can hold just the 3 of us and nobody more) plus quite big a kitchen, a small but well-equipped bathroom and !attention please! a big wardrobe with separate doors and shelves reaching the very ceiling. I've already fallen in love with the wardrobe since it can hide all junk that we didn't know what to do with in the old flat of ours. To my husband's infinite joy all my bags have gone inside and so have all the clothes, foam mattresses, a tent and even binders with old notes! Not to mention that my hubby now keeps his bike in the cellar, to my wild joy on the other hand. Not that I have anything against the bike, I just couldn't stand my hus's keeping his beloved two-wheel on the balcony and my seeing it twice a day. Imagine a severe winter with -20 C outside, me laying tucked up in bed and my hus rolling in the room with the bike, opening the balcony door and cramming the bike into ever so slightly small surface of the balcony:D Good old times, hope you'll never come back for I just simply hate the strange sight of a bike inside the flat:) Right, now I'm straying off the point. The flat's just perfect and so is my husband, who by the way, should be finishing his work right now and heading towards home where his love lies waiting silently for him :))))

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz