sobota, 25 września 2010

what a night

I used to say: what a night! when me and my beloved would spend the evening and half of the night drinking wine, touching, stroking one another's bodies, getting to know the maps of our bodies... what a poetry here!:) I don't even remember what sex is! But when I look at the huge belly of mine, I remember pretty well where sex can lead you! Whereas perfectly happy with my tummy getting bigger and bigger (1,5 months left, can you imagine) I've also become a bit tired. Pregnancy makes me feel great, no doubts about that. I'm well aware of other pregnant women having piles, swollen legs and backache all the time. Not to mention the feeling of nausea that I barely know. So, in a nutshell, it's great to be with baby, to feel his/her movements inside your body, to contemplate the miracle of creating a new life. There are some days and nights, however, when you would like to scream. One of them happened to me last night. My mother-in-law called me and announced she would like us to put her up for one night. Luckily (now I know I wasn't lucky) my hus was on the night shift, so his mum slept with me. But please ask me who was sleeping! It wasn't me, no doubts about that. I spent the night:
1. waiting for my hus's mum and his brother (they finally appeared after midnight when my best "going to sleep time" has passed me)
2. patiently waiting for them to eat and end up in beds (my brother-in-law in a makeshift bed on the kitchen floor; please note that we have one room only)
3. waiting for my son in my tummy to calm down - surely, he could feel mummy was distressed and that's why he was moving very rapidly, no matter my position on the bed)
4. waiting for my bro-in-law to end drinking his beer in the kitchen and turning the light off
5. me in the kitchen, eating a cold vanilla blansmange prepared beforehand in case I'm hungry
6. finally getting to sleep (around 1:30, I was a bit pissed...)
7. before 2 o clock - oh my God! I was woken up by my mother-in-law's terrible loud snoring!!!!!!!! I had never slept with her in one bed before! I didn't know she snores! no matter her position on the bed!!! my hus does not, so I guess I just assumed she doesn't either :(
8. 2:30 - me sitting on the toilet and crying out of fury (my m-in-l and my b-in-l sleeping sound and having a good rest)
9. 3:00 - me jamming cotton wool into my ears, covering my head with a pillow, finally falling asleep
10. around 4:00 - I wake up, my body sticky with sweat - what has happened???, I was asking myself, has the labor started? no, just too many things covered my head and my arms (m-in-l still snoring hapilly), I went to change into a spare pajamas
11. after 4 I finally fell asleep, woke up around 5, 6, 7 and around 7:30 when my beloved was back from work and my m-in-l was up, having slept well :))

Believe me, it was the worst night of my pregnancy time so far!
So, my m-in-l left for a training course and me and my beloved collapsed onto the bed. I slept till 11, but was exhausted and pissed... I must add here that I planned to attend a training too. It's main idea was teaching English to kids in kindergarten. I was so unconscious that I couldn't even think about it!

Now my hus is at work (he's mainly there these days) and I'm writing here to get my thoughts in order... A bit unconscious, planning to go to bed early today:) surely before my b-in-l is back from the party (did I mention we're putting him up this night too?)

Any changes during last days?
1. a sweet crib is already standing in the corner of our tiny room:)))
2. I have a new hair cut which I like
3. I got a job via Internet, but won't say a word about it until I'm paid for it

I don't even care that nobody visits this blog. Of course it would be nice if somebody dropped in here from time to time, but writing helps me in many ways, anyway. I don't want to tell any friends about it, for I would become very cautious when writing if I did. At least I'm anonymous and I can be frank. And now let me chill out :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz