wtorek, 26 października 2010

in 2 weeks! :)

Another week behind us my dear son, your mummy's getting very tired, especially in evenings. I'm sitting at the kitchen table eating my breakfast: porridge oats with raisins, sunflower seeds, grated apple, honey, lemon juice and amaranth. The latter is my latest discovery. In the morning I usually can't even look at bread. Today's the same. My hubby is going to sleep till midday (night shift again) and then we're going to attend a training for English teachers. There are going to be two presentations, but we've decided we'd hit the road after the first one. My husband is giving a lesson outside Poznan on Tuesdays, so he must have enough time to come back home and eat his dinner. Two presentations could be tiresome for me too. Around six our ex-flatmate is going to visit us, so the day will be long. This week's the last week my hubby works on night shifts. We hope a better life for all of us will start next week. So my dear boy, stay where you are, wait a bit more. Mummy will manage some more:)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz