wtorek, 19 października 2010

in 3 weeks... :)

Another Tuesday. Time flies. F. is due in about three weeks. Last Friday we visited our doctor. First we had the so-called CTG and then the examination by the doctor. He said F.'s heart is OK and he weighs around 2900 kg. One week more and we will be able to call my pregnancy a full-term pregnancy. So my dear F., please, stay where you are, at least for one more week.

Saturday we went for winter swimming. After the holiday break my husband came back to what he calls one of his latest passions. He really enjoys winter swimming. Good for him, but I'm not sure if anybody will ever tempt me to that:) I always say: well, maybe next time? :) Afterwards there was a bonfire at one of the swimmers' garden plot, then we went to take the baby bath from one of our friends and then we went to my parents. It was a long day and I was really tired. We assume it was the last visit we paid my parents. Now it's only waiting for our Little.

So, we were back yesterday and today my hus is at work till evening because straight after work he goes to teach English. I won't be completely on my own, though, for my friend M. is visiting me after work.

Two good news: my hus was promoted, but I don't know many details yet. One good news is that he will have a nine-to-five job and free weekends. What a thrill!
The second good news is that I earned some money. One month ago I started to cooperate with a guy who owns a publishing house and I did some editing for him. Now that he's paid me I can talk about it out loud. I don't know what my perspectives are, but at least I earned some money. That's all for now, see you!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz