sobota, 2 października 2010

countryside

This is my husband's first free weekend since I don't know when. A perfect opportunity to go to the countryside and enjoy the gold color that's everywhere. Fresh air, cool weather... that's what I like fall for. When pregnant, I learnt how to like it even more than I used to do.

Early morning today, I got up before 6 and I'm a bit unconscious at the moment. Our auntie, who happened to be in Poznan this morning, gave us a lift home. It's all because our car's broken again. She took me from home and we picked my hus from work. Now he's sleeping after the night shift, my parents went shopping and I'm enjoying the company of my black cat. I took a nap too, but I'm still not quite myself. Surely a walk would do me good, but my mom's friend is supposed to deliver a chicken here (dead chicken of course) and I have to be home unless my parents are back for I don’t want my hus to say hello to her stark naked (this is the way he sleeps) :)

I weighed myself today ---> 69 kg and still one month left. I'm heavier every day. I'm craving for November to come. Missing to see my Little Bundle. Almost everything's ready.

Tomorrow's my mum’s name day. The whole family will come. A lot of running around the house I guess, but I'm excused because I'm Pregnant, hello:))) Luckily, my dearest husband is an experienced waiter:)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz