wtorek, 12 października 2010

Long time, no see :)

Another week has gone by. What a strong young man inside my belly! Stretching his small body, giving his mummy a rough ride sometimes. I'm due on November 10th, but F. can appear here two weeks earlier or two weeks later. Anyway, now I'm 36 weeks pregnant. I think the right time hasn't come yet because F. is still very fidgety and for all I know one of the signs that THE DAY is coming is your baby gatting calm:)

Yesterday was the first day of a real fall. It was really chilly, even cold, even very cold:) (Today is the same). We paid my mother-in-law a call. What could I do, I had to leave behind all the bad memories (remember The Night?). We also visited my hus's grandmother who, despite her being 80, still has her wits about her, I'm telling you. She and me are real soulmates.

This week our timetable is really full, I'm glad to announce. I'm a party animal, always have and always will. I adore inviting guests and being sb's guest. I love female chit-chats, heated discussions and, most of all, I love eating :)
So: today (Tuesday) ---> our colleagues from antenatal classes are coming
tomorrow (Wednesday) ---> first my friend Patrycja will drop in and later my close friend Hania will come
the day after (Thursday)---> free yet :)
the next day (Friday) ---> we're going to the doctor, what a thrill :P but the evening still free to be planned
Weekend (hurray): Saturday we're visiting my hus's collegue in the countryside: first winter / fall swimming for those brave enough and then a fire. Did I mention here that my hus is a winter swimming enthusiast? Well, that's a separate story I'm going to bring up some other time.

Saturday evening ---> we're going to my parents and will stay there till Monday; I think it's gonna be our last visit at home before THE DAY

So, I'm glad to announce we have lots of things to entertaing ourselves with, lots of plans and I'm not gonna be stuck home in our studio that I happen to adore, by the way.

You know what??? I'm hungry again!!!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz